iHerb has a special affiliate system that you can easily join to make a lot of money, especially because of low competition as regular affiliate sites don’t know how to use it. Most are confused because there is nothing labeled as affiliate registration, signup section or affiliate program mentioned.
But there is an affiliate program, labeled rewards that you can use to make money and includes all regular affiliate program features.
The affiliate code is a reward coupon you can pass to new customers.
You are the referral of all new customers that use your coupon code on their first order. They get a discount and you get commissions from that order and also their future orders and other people they refer (see details below).
You also have an affiliate (rewards) section to generate links for all products, categories and sections, get banners and see your stats, affiliate levels and earnings.
Here is how to join iHerb affiliate program and become an iHerb affiliate:
iHerb appreciates the “word of mouth” advertising that customers generously provide. So their rewards program is available only for iHerb customers.
To become an customer (and affiliate) you just need to place a small order (almost for free if you use the coupon I provide at checkout to cover the items you order).
As an iHerb client, I have a coupon and you can use it on your first order to get $5 or $10 discount depending on volume:
If you get something around $5 you just need to pay the shipping. You can also add a free product to your order . Order over $40 and get free domestic shipping (US) and $10 discount with the ODO699 coupon .
After your first order, you will get your own affiliate code and can access the iHerb Affiliate Section with the details you receive in your email.
How much can I make?
Recent data analysis, conducted in October 2011, found that iHerb customers referring 3 or more people over a year ago earned an average of $240.00. So if you just refer some friends or family you can make hundreds. And the figure for customers referring 10 or more people was $640.00.
Our top 20 rewards participants have earned the following – in September alone!
This is a lot, considering this is not a regular affiliate program and competition is low because it’s only available to customers that order something to join. You could be one of these top 20 earners easily and make thousands per month.
More Details about How the Program Works, as provided by iHerb.com
– As an iHerb customer, the email address associated with your iHerb account or your designated coupon code (you can easily find it by logging into your iHerb account, and clicking on “iHerb Rewards”) is your key to earning rewards when you refer friends & family who place their first time orders with iHerb.com*
– Simply ask them to enter your email address or your code during checkout at iHerb.com and they’ll receive an instant $5 to $10 off their first order (depending on order amount).*
– Your email address is easy for them to remember and great way for referring people who may already know it.
– On those occasions where you want to keep your email address private, simply use your own unique 6 digit coupon code (available inside your iHerb account).
They Save — You Earn 4%!
– First time customers who shop at iHerb.com and enter your email address or your 6 digit coupon code during checkout will receive an instant $10 off on their 1st iHerb order of $40 and up— or $5 off on their 1st iHerb order less than $40.*
– And you’ll be rewarded 4% commission on the subtotal of both their initial order and any additional orders they place over the next 365 days.
The Buck Doesn’t Stop Here
– After their first purchase, your referrals can then pass their email address or coupon code along to their friends & family — just like you did.
– Your reward is now 3% on any of these 2nd generation sales. 3rd generation sales are rewarded the same way at 2% and 4th generation sales at 1%.
Now with “Endless Rewards”
– After each of your referrals first year, you will continue earning rewards at 1% on every one of their iHerb purchases across 4 levels — For the life of the program!
– Your rewards can add up for years to come from just one referral.
Rewards appear in your iHerb account. You may use them just like cash to purchase online at iHerb.com. Or, if by the end of the calendar month you’ve reached an amount totaling $300 or more, we’ll automatically send you a “cash back” rewards check.*
(Reward amounts below $300 will simply roll over to the next calendar month*.)