NAD + Pterostilbene formula expected to mimic calorie restriction anti aging effects:
- Nicotinamide Riboside 125mg 2x
- Pterostilbene 50mg
A synergistic anti aging effect is expected from combining Nicotinamide Riboside and Pterostilbene.
Nicotinamide riboside represents an innovative advance to combat aging that functions via unique mechanisms not found in typical dietary supplements.
Nicotinamide riboside has been documented to help replenish cellular NAD+.
- Longevity: NR increases the amount of NAD in the body, which can help reprogram dysfunctional cells. These combined effects can help increase longevity in mammals. NR induced the mitochondrial unfolded protein response and synthesis of prohibiting proteins, and this rejuvenated stem cells in aged mice.
- Mitochondria: The nucleus and mitochondria can both metabolise NR. Its supplementation raises the nuclear and mitochondrial NAD+ levels, thereby activating nuclear SIRT1 and mitochondrial SIRT3 respectively.
Enhance growth and efficiency of mitochondria, supporting energy levels and physical performance,
- Nootropic: Contribute to neuronal health, supporting cognitive function during aging. Proper NAD metabolism can help protect the brain. NR protects the nerve cells in the brain by activating the SIRT3 and PGC1a pathways.
- Glucose tolerance: Promote insulin sensitivity, supporting healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range.
Pterostilbene is similar in structure to the anti-aging compound resveratrol, but is more bioavailable and preliminary research indicates that in some ways, it may be even more beneficial. Preliminary research shows that pterostilbene may help with healthy cognitive function and may support glucose levels already in a normal range. Emerging science indicates that it may also help support healthy blood lipid levels and a healthy inflammation response.
- berberin sirt 3 (1)
- NAD benefícios (1)
- PCGC1a تنشيط (1)